BlackJackRatsoBlackJackRatso

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear

Just as good as the first one. I hope you decide to do more.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Does the fact that that I and all my friends that have played this keep coming back to play this even after beating this (multiple) times count for how good it is?

Possible glitch note: Awhile back when I beat this on normal I decided to start my new game on a higher difficulty. However shortly after starting my new game (still in the town) I switched back to the game I just beat and back to the new file on the higher difficulty and for some reason the new file got teleported to the final area essentially making me stuck in the final area at level 1. Either way the glitch was fixed simply by starting a new game (seeing that the file was only in the town in all)

Mega Man Delinquent Mega Man Delinquent

very cool

Nice to hear a good remixer when it comes to 8-bit music. Usually they just sound awful. However this song did have to make me look for the Castlevania Adventure (1 + 2) Soundtracks.

Now why did they make the gameboy music in stereo when the blasted thing had only one speaker?

DJ-Delinquent responds:

cus they knew that DJ Delinquent was coming for there asses!

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

Epic

After listening to this I realized your style for this has the potential to become a killer Super Metroid Boss Battle Remix. Great song and I hope you consider the idea.